• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

almond_615

I just got my orders yesterday, but I was in doubt because it said to report no later than 14AUG21. I asked the detailer, since I was vaccinated, if ROM was still required? Since it wasn't specified in the orders. He said that since I am fully vaccinated, they will be modify my orders and not require ROM.

You can also take the extra two weeks of pay and bennies, plus it puts you two weeks closer to retirement.

PontusPilot

Contributor
I just got my orders yesterday, but I was in doubt because it said to report no later than 14AUG21. I asked the detailer, since I was vaccinated, if ROM was still required? Since it wasn't specified in the orders. He said that since I am fully vaccinated, they will be modify my orders and not require ROM.
Yes Rom has gone away for people fully vaxxed.

What has the time frame been looking like for everyone's orders so far? I got accepted by this board and my command recommended I be released in November but I haven't seen a FINSEL letter or orders yet. Mr. Celestin said that there were some issues with FY21 appointees and orders should be coming "soon" but I don't know what "soon" means to them lol

exNavyOffRec

What has the time frame been looking like for everyone's orders so far? I got accepted by this board and my command recommended I be released in November but I haven't seen a FINSEL letter or orders yet. Mr. Celestin said that there were some issues with FY21 appointees and orders should be coming "soon" but I don't know what "soon" means to them lol
FY 21 appointees are all in OCS by now, so he may have been talking in the past or using wrong terminology.