• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

You're on the same class date as I am. 15AUG21, starting ROM 01AUG21. As I was talking with someone from BUPERS, they said orders should be cut around JUNE. They still have the classes starting on June and July.
Yes. I am in the same class with you.
Thanks for the update. I was just wondering why the result not showing on my BOL anymore.

Burksnc

Yes. I am in the same class with you.
Thanks for the update. I was just wondering why the result not showing on my BOL anymore.
I was told they disappear after 45 days but there is a way to check previous results. Idk, I havent checked mine in a bit. I am sure if I see you guys at OCS I will ask if you are joselo and folorunso1. I am excited to get through this. Did you guys get your coins for graduation yet?

Joselo_0084

I just got my orders yesterday, but I was in doubt because it said to report no later than 14AUG21. I asked the detailer, since I was vaccinated, if ROM was still required? Since it wasn't specified in the orders. He said that since I am fully vaccinated, they will be modify my orders and not require ROM.