• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 09 NOV 20

Foreverghosty

Oh man I wish! I don’t think, from what I’ve read in these threads, that results have ever come out on a Friday. Ppl usually just wait for the next week if nothing comes out by Wednesday. Idk I could be wrong lol my recruiter thinks mid December we’ll hear, but I hope your recruiter is right.
I hope so as well. She thinks next week though is very likely.

James H

Hi all! I applied to the SWO board in October for the November board, I know we're all still waiting. My question is the next SWO board's deadline for applications is this Friday, December 11. If we haven't even heard back from the November boards are we allowed to apply this next week in case we don't get selected this board?

exNavyOffRec

Hi all! I applied to the SWO board in October for the November board, I know we're all still waiting. My question is the next SWO board's deadline for applications is this Friday, December 11. If we haven't even heard back from the November boards are we allowed to apply this next week in case we don't get selected this board?
No

BasketballisLife

No. I didn't apply for this board but I'm obsessively monitoring the different threads at the moment lol. You can't have multiple applications in at once. Also, if you're denied by the SWO nov board you'll have to wait 6 months before you can apply to SWO again unless there is a significant change in your application (OAR score, higher GPA, earned another degree, etc etc).

Oregano999

According to applynavy.com, the next SWO proboard is scheduled for 22 Feb. The NRD deadline is 1 Jan and the NRC hard cutoff is 15 Jan. Did your recruiter give you different dates?

James H

According to applynavy.com, the next SWO proboard is scheduled for 22 Feb. The NRD deadline is 1 Jan and the NRC hard cutoff is 15 Jan. Did your recruiter give you different dates?
No you are correct, I was under the impression for some reason it was otherwise. Hopefully we will know by then lol. Thank you though.

NevarYalnal

No you are correct, I was under the impression for some reason it was otherwise. Hopefully we will know by then lol. Thank you though.

you would still need to update your package to waive the 6 month waiting period though, so keep that in mind.

GoNavy123

I hope so as well. She thinks next week though is very likely.
I looked yesterday and still haven't seen anyone from the at the board list assigned an OCS date yet so no telling from me. They could just send a prospective date in the letters and not a confirmed book date.

Trae77

I looked yesterday and still haven't seen anyone from the at the board list assigned an OCS date yet so no telling from me. They could just send a prospective date in the letters and not a confirmed book date.
Is everything still up in the air? I assume we could know this week or until late December early January?

GoNavy123

I know its hard y'all but we will just hope for end of the year, worst case mid January. Hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying the Holliday season.

-Mark

tcham28

None
I believe I have an OCS date of 25 July 2021 but I think it’s from the 26 Oct NFO board.

Side note, does anyone know if we get to choose which designator we accept if chosen for multiple? I put NFO as my first but I may be rethinking.