• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

BubbleRed

I want results just as bad as the next person lol. I think priors and AD will agree that most things in the Navy don’t moves fast or happen at your convenience. This is just something that you will have to get use to.
Completely agree. It always sucks but it's always how it is. You are a practitioner of fleet wisdom.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
At this point I'm looking forward to the weekend because I know results wont trickle in till the next week day. It's knowing nothing can happen so you don't have to think about it that I feel puts you mind at ease.
I was hoping to have a dual celebration with my birthday being Monday, 11/11. But as Acsantosus said, some folks are already on their 96 so nothing really gets done after lunch on Thursday. We have a 72 at my command.

GmoneyAl88

No matter what the results are, there is nothing any of us can do to change them at this point. Focus on enjoying the time we have with loved ones until our potential ship out dates. This week and next week are all vital hours and should be spent accordingly.
I have been enjoying my family time since I started this officer package. It’s time for an answer hahah