• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sweat-Ex at API to Sushi across the USA

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
Well I've lived in pcola for 6 years now. Fuji grill in gulf breeze and pensacola are both good for sushi. Like the one in gulf breeze a little more, though. Sake cafe on 9th avenue (about 3/4 mile south of 9th and brent, next to tuscan oven) is probably my favorite, though. There is one downtown that I've heard is good, but have no personal experience and don't remember the name. It is immediately on your right when you get off the on the garden street exit while headed south on I-110. Hope that helps.

<--- I'm one of them. It's voodoo I tell you... voodoo.

NASC giveth, and NASC taketh away...

and then they giveth again.

Thats what I've gathered from several friend's experiences.

(@ CUPike: PM me, this is a test to see if you are paying attention on securing all comms outside of AW. My AW participation has been weak, weak, weak since OCS and that needs to change.)

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
In regards to all the sushi posts:

haha20sorry20jeff20threadjack1.jpg

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
Thread actually turned out to have some useful information. CUPike and I now have several sushi places to scope out. Standby for Sushi ratings, on a easy to understand NSS scale. I'm betting Sake Cafe gets a 43.

Oh, I wasn't arguing that it wasn't useful information. I just made it down to the Cradle, so gouge on good sushi is much appreciated. I was commenting more on the "OH NOES! PASSING API AVERAGE FOR SNA'S IS XYZ! OR IS IT?" completely getting disregarded.

I thought the threadjack was hilarious.

"Don't worry about NSS and shoot for 100% on everything. Now let's talk about something that is actually important: good sushi"

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was a fan of Ichiban up on Davis, had a giant ass group of people I went with there weekly. It's a little pricey, but they have a ridiculously large menu, so you'll never get bored.

Lets get this thread back on track. Atlas has pretty good sushi but definitely a small menu. Worse thing about it is the live music. Same guy plays the same bad covers every Tuesday. You have to make sure you sit on the atlas side otherwise you get charged full price for the sushi AND you still have to listen to John Mayer get massacred.