• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Support your local club part XVII

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Just got home from the P-cola Club. Mando-fun which after an hour left "the usual suspects" yucking it up, including yours truly.
Several salty retired 0-6's hung out, but not one officer below 0-4 there after 7.
:icon_tong

H20man

Drill baby drill!
The I-bar can be hit or miss. Awesome place though. You know you've been at the I-bar too long/much when Karen has you vacuum the floor.

You'd be amazed how many people walk into the bar with a hat/cover. A quick and painful lesson dolled out by the bell.

Someone dropping dice off the bar is also a quick way to get some free beer.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Well there are going to be a few ensigns at the P'cola club on Friday. Talked my buddies into giving it a shot.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
When I was in pensacola/whiting, me and my wso/nfo buddies would always hit the club for happy hour at NPA. They always had a keg and food until it ran out. We would play combat rules crud the whole time, and quite often there was alot of variation on dudes stopping on a X/C and they loved to play too, even got a few O-5's and O-6's from time to time. Right before I left in february we got the hammer thrown down on us for several crud related injuries (no med downs though :)) and we weren't allowed to play anymore and shortly after that the keg/food ended I believe. It was a really good time, hopefully it still is.