• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Corps career progression

cahunt33

I've searched pretty extensively, so I don't think I missed the answer to this question, but I may have. Anyway, can someone breakdown the number of supply ENS/LTJG on the different platforms? I know that on subs and MCM there is only one, but can't find any on other platforms (CVN, CG, DDG, FFG, PC, LCS, LHA, LHD, LPD, etc). Also, what about air squadrons? Thanks in advance!

Hey just so you know the number of Supply ENS/JGs is different. On a DDG and FFG its just you and the SUPPO whos a LT. On CG, LPD its two ENS and one LT. It goes up from there but I don't know exact numbers for the larger ships.

cahunt33

I never set foot on a ship when I was enlisted. Hopefully I get with Seabees or SEALs.

You really never know. I just finished up Supply School and we had 3 Seabee billets and 1 Seal billet out of 50. It was really down to luck and grades for who got them if they were interested. Many people aren't because people say its bad if you are trying to make a career. I think thats crap but whatever.

Hey just so you know the number of Supply ENS/JGs is different. On a DDG and FFG its just you and the SUPPO whos a LT. On CG, LPD its two ENS and one LT. It goes up from there but I don't know exact numbers for the larger ships.
Thanks definitely helpful! I used that chart above and divided by the number of number of each type to get an approximate answer.