• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Boards and scores

All good things in time. My package has been sitting at the Supply/SWO program managers' desks since early December and could be there for awhile.

bmagilke

Has anyone received their FS letter for OCS classes that start this year, or know any news for Supply? Seems to be , SNA, SWO, and Intel that are receiving FS based on all the other forums.

swo2010

My sentiments exactly. No one cares about supply. NRC says they are STILL waiting on FY-14 Numbers to fill OCS spots. Whatever that means. PROREC August 2013 Supply . Waiting on FS currently active duty.

exNavyOffRec

My sentiments exactly. No one cares about supply. NRC says they are STILL waiting on FY-14 Numbers to fill OCS spots. Whatever that means. PROREC August 2013 Supply . Waiting on FS currently active duty.

basically it means they can't send people to OCS until they know how many (total) they can send to OCS, I am sure supply guys have already gone to OCS but they just need to be careful.

R. S.

On feb 5th I received word from my CO that I was selected. My package had been in since October and was finally looked at during the Jan board....now the waiting game...

Gman91

Just curious about my standing for the supply board.

OAR- 42
Gpa- 3.83
Dual Major- Business Management and Sports Management
SUNY Farmingdale College

5 Reccomendations
1 Prof- Volunteer Experience
1 Prof- Former LT of coast guard
1 Employer- I am a manager of a local supermarket with 6+ years of management experience and 8+ years at job
1 Employer
1 Character reference- Board of director from a charity that i participate in my community

No interview yet

exNavyOffRec

Just curious about my standing for the supply board.

OAR- 42
Gpa- 3.83
Dual Major- Business Management and Sports Management
SUNY Farmingdale College

5 Reccomendations
1 Prof- Volunteer Experience
1 Prof- Former LT of coast guard
1 Employer- I am a manager of a local supermarket with 6+ years of management experience and 8+ years at job
1 Employer
1 Character reference- Board of director from a charity that i participate in my community

No interview yet

GPA is good, your degree is good, your references sound good as well.

it looks like Supply is a bit backed up so be patient, it may be a bit before another board.

you don't give your age in your profile, and given how long you have been in your job are you close to the max age? or just start working young?

Gman91

GPA is good, your degree is good, your references sound good as well.

it looks like Supply is a bit backed up so be patient, it may be a bit before another board.

you don't give your age in your profile, and given how long you have been in your job are you close to the max age? or just start working young?

I am 22 turning 23 in October and am currently finalizing my package for submission for the June 2014 Supply Board.

In addition, I have over 4 years of volunteer experience in national events such as the Tunnel to Towers run and a golf championship at congressional country club in Maryland. Hopefully this and my charity work for my community will help me.

exNavyOffRec

I am 22 turning 23 in October and am currently finalizing my package for submission for the June 2014 Supply Board.

In addition, I have over 4 years of volunteer experience in national events such as the Tunnel to Towers run and a golf championship at congressional country club in Maryland. Hopefully this and my charity work for my community will help me.

so you started working young like I did, you will give the board some good stuff to consider.

there are also other designators, when it opens back up there is SWO (which by June should be taking FY 15, hopefully) and also Pilot and NFO.

Gman91

What does SWO mean and the end of your last paragraph. In addition, I will retake the ASTB to score higher next month. But from you have seen, what do you think? Lastly, I have a very strong motivational ststement.