• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUNE 2020

Nidz521

I meant to ask this earlier but does anyone know if we all have a spreadsheet that lists all of those who applied to this most recent supply board listing their OAR Score, Major and GPA? The board for Pilot/NFO did this and it helped a lot of people out significantly and gives you an idea of not only who you’re going up against but after the results come out (hopefully next week) if you don’t get selected what the average candidate who did get selected looks like “On Paper”. I know supply hasn’t updated their lists of people for a year or so now.
That would be super helpful, SWO has one too but I haven't seen any for Supply.

Nidz521

We are on week 7. I have read other Supply threads and longest wait time I've found was 7 weeks so hopefully we will hear back this week :) Unless it was postponed.

Nidz521

I meant to ask this earlier but does anyone know if we all have a spreadsheet that lists all of those who applied to this most recent supply board listing their OAR Score, Major and GPA? The board for Pilot/NFO did this and it helped a lot of people out significantly and gives you an idea of not only who you’re going up against but after the results come out (hopefully next week) if you don’t get selected what the average candidate who did get selected looks like “On Paper”. I know supply hasn’t updated their lists of people for a year or so now.

I edited this one from a different thread that we can probably use. I added my stats to get it started:

JSaint23

I edited this one from a different thread that we can probably use. I added my stats to get it started:

Nice you’re awesome! I’ll add my stats now.

JSaint23

Just added my stats to the list, hopefully we’ve developed enough momentum for the rest of the herd to join in lol

Chung

This is the spreadsheet for supply

stassirow

Hello good evening all,

I am applying for Supply Corps. Ive been reading through the thread to see if anyone mentioned the process of getting an age waiver routed through. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where to submit my waiver? Also, do I have to submit a complete application, along with the waiver?

Thanks in advance!

JSaint23

Hello good evening all,

I am applying for Supply Corps. Ive been reading through the thread to see if anyone mentioned the process of getting an age waiver routed through. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of where to submit my waiver? Also, do I have to submit a complete application, along with the waiver?

Thanks in advance!
Hey give me a call whenever you can 561-313-4228.

Nidz521

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great day,

I checked in with my recruiter today and just wanted to share because I know we're all eager to hear something.
He said the board should have convened on the 1st as scheduled or they would have been notified by now because the next one is in September. He's not sure why it's taken so long, he said there should only be about 50 applicants for this board.

Hoping next week is the week :)

JSaint23

Hello!

I checked in with my recruiter today and just wanted to share because I know we're all eager to hear something.
He said the board should have convened on the 1st as scheduled or they would have been notified by now because the next one is in September. He's not sure why it's taken so long, he said there should only be about 50 applicants for this board.

Thanks man this is very helpful

vpazian

Hello!

Mine said that the program manager said they were waiting on admiral’s signature....