• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUNE 2020

cmcc94

I was just speaking to my recruiter regarding a paperwork SNAFU, and he casually mentioned that it wouldn't have mattered because the June Supply Boards were postponed... which was complete news to me. Curious if any of you have heard about the postponement, as I want to fact check it.

BrekerT

I was just speaking to my recruiter regarding a paperwork SNAFU, and he casually mentioned that it wouldn't have mattered because the June Supply Boards were postponed... which was complete news to me. Curious if any of you have heard about the postponement, as I want to fact check it.
W......T.......F.

JSaint23

That’s a blow off homie, regardless of whether or not the boards were postponed and I think they were the packages are still due on a certain date so I’m pretty sure he just dropped the ball regarding making sure you needed the waiver or not

Nidz521

Wow! I had no idea, my recruiter hasn’t mentioned anything. Any information of new dates?

cmcc94

That’s a blow off homie, regardless of whether or not the boards were postponed and I think they were the packages are still due on a certain date so I’m pretty sure he just dropped the ball regarding making sure you needed the waiver or not

I hope that is the case, and that I am the only one who got screwed. Hence why I wanted to fact check. I hope I was being blown off and you will all hear shortly.

Nidz521

I haven't heard anything either, they may not even know yet
Actually the March SWO board was moved to August and I heard back from my recruiter a week after the board was supposed to convene to let me know that it had been postponed. Maybe we would have heard by now but who knows. Supply takes longer

vpazian

Actually the March SWO board was moved to August and I heard back from my recruiter a week after the board was supposed to convene to let me know that it had been postponed. Maybe we would have heard by now but who knows. Supply takes longer

Mine is checking but up to today he did not hear anything either and we talked about it last week...

JSaint23

I meant to ask this earlier but does anyone know if we all have a spreadsheet that lists all of those who applied to this most recent supply board listing their OAR Score, Major and GPA? The board for Pilot/NFO did this and it helped a lot of people out significantly and gives you an idea of not only who you’re going up against but after the results come out (hopefully next week) if you don’t get selected what the average candidate who did get selected looks like “On Paper”. I know supply hasn’t updated their lists of people for a year or so now.