• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 01 JUN 2021

GameChanger

Is there any news yet? I don’t have access to a computer rn. Any information would be muchly appreciated
I’ll get on and check in a few minutes, but my assumption is that we won’t find anything out until they return from their extended weekend. I’m not sure if they got three or four days off. I spoke to Mr Celestin on Wednesday afternoon and he told me that he wouldn’t be back until Wednesday but as soon as he got his hands on the results, he would post them to BOL (bupers online). The only chance the results come out before that is if they are released before Mr. Celestin comes back (it would still be at least Tuesday I think) and the results are available to the recruiters.

GameChanger

My PM got a call Thursday afternoon saying that the office was heading out for the weekend. And anyone that is using the Charlotte NC recruiter will have to wait until Wednesday.
I was trying to put it together though... even if they worked Thursday, a “96 hour liberty for the weekend would put them back to work Tuesday..

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Right, but if Millington takes Friday Monday and the recruiters take Monday Tuesday, we end up with a 5 day wait. Also, my command here "worked" on Friday but it was just PT, a formation and then everyone was released by 1000 (with Monday and Tuesday off)

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
I was trying to put it together though... even if they worked Thursday, a “96 hour liberty for the weekend would put them back to work Tuesday..
They worked a half day Friday, according to someone I know in Millington.
Also, August Pilot at-board list was posted on Friday so someone was at work

GameChanger

They worked a half day Friday, according to someone I know in Millington.
Also, August Pilot at-board list was posted on Friday so someone was at work
That’s disheartening to know they worked a half day Friday and still didn’t put out the list! Haha. Don’t mind me, just an eager beaver over here.