• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sundays at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

sundays rock, you dont have to go to the service, but going to the community service allows you an opportunity to unlock for a bit, not to mention its good to get to get some gouge from the senior classes. theres limited staff here on sundays, your DI wont be around unless you request them (ie: us for Drill comp)

JayManC

iluvpoopies said:
Dumb asses
were getting our asses kicked, by junior classes and were trying to make honor class so...

do you know how dmeoralizing it is to see junior classes heading out in liberty whites while were stuck here working on the weekend? 6th week PI baby....i want my beer

JayManC said:
were getting our asses kicked, by junior classes and were trying to make honor class so...

do you know how upsetting it is to see junior classes in liberty whites while were working on the weekend? 6th week baby....i want my beer

6th wk is automatic liberty for PI. Don't ruin it by coming back early from liberty for rifle drill

JayManC

oh we're not coming back early....we havent secured yet 20/44 failed 4th week...the worst part is they got rolled into a class that still secured before us, not to mention from what i understand, the primary inspector for our PI is pretty "detail-oriented".

sludge31

The Pi Is Not As Hard As It Could Be...make Sure Your Formation Is Right And Your Guide On Is Where It Needs To Be...the Appendix B Gouging Was Not Very Hard...it Did Seem That The Inspectors Wanted Us To Secure...it Is A Good Feeling To Make Above A 92

Status
Not open for further replies.