• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Summer BDCP investments

MasterBates

What shitty diesel truck you have that gets 12mpg pulling a bike trailer?

I get 12mpg pulling the puma (high front/high drag) with all my crap and grossing out at 19-20,000 pounds. And I have a lead foot.

Real men ride to Sturgis. I rode from Jacksonville, FL to Massachusetts, met up with my dad, and we then rode to Sturgis from there, and I rode back to Jax from them.

On a Triumph Bonneville.. People these days, no concept of what a bike is truly for. I weep.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
What shitty diesel truck you have that gets 12mpg pulling a bike trailer?
On a Triumph Bonneville.. People these days, no concept of what a bike is truly for. I weep.

One with 230,000 miles and a bad gear ratio, and correction 14.5* mpg last beach trip, (chip needs to be purchased).

The concept of a r6 is not going in straight lines for hours, took it for a 450+ mile ride from NC through TN and never touched the interstate, 70% of that deals gap quality. A classic like a Triumph Bonneville would be awesome, my Chapter Advisor has one and never misses a sunny day.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Real men ride to Sturgis. I rode from Jacksonville, FL to Massachusetts, met up with my dad, and we then rode to Sturgis from there, and I rode back to Jax from them.

What year was that?

we may have been in the same zoo at the same time..

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
Very cool. Are you local to that area, or...???

Tell me more.

I'm not - I'm from CT, but go to school in NYC. Just wanted to get some beltway experience, see what it was like, and hang out with some old friends. Oh, and hopefully learn something.