• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Su-37 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Tripp said:
Geez, what is it with resurrecting my old threads today?

Troll.

dead-kitten.jpg

LOL, nice picture :icon_mi_5

Molnija

Su-37 is THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Also If you know there was one training dogfight between F-15 and Su-27 few yers ago in area of Langley base when russian-drivers came to USA for official visit. If you want to know who won??? Of course Su-27!!!! - ALL matchs(duels)!!!!!!!!!

Molnija

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
UInavy said:
HI! I am from the United States of America. I write some of the things I like about this country: Standard of living, free speech, beaches with bikinis, more TV channels than you can shake a baboushka at.
You're a genius! I can't wait to hear the rebuttal.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Molnija said:
Also If you know there was one training dogfight between F-15 and Su-27 few yers ago in area of Langley base when russian-drivers came to USA for official visit. If you want to know who won??? Of course Su-27!!!! - ALL matchs(duels)!!!!!!!!!

Molnija
And you can validate all your claims because I'm sure you have lots of first hand experience with all the great Russian aircraft. I'm sure we'd love to hear all about it.

Brett

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Molnija said:
I can write to you some MAXIMUM AOAs of your AMERICAN JETS:
F-14: 20°, F-15: 25°, F-16: 26°, F-18: 25°, F-22: 70°
These AOAs are approximately MAXIMUM AOAs of yours best jets.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone discredit their entire post so quickly. Bravo.

Molnija

UInavy said:
HI! I am from the United States of America. I write some of the things I like about this country: Standard of living, free speech, beaches with bikinis, more TV channels than you can shake a baboushka at.

Now I write some things about Russia I do not like: Standing in line for bread, the friggin' cold, communism, the KGB, and more large hairy women than I'd ever want to shake a baboushka at.

I'll be sure not to merge with one of the, (refresh my memory, how many SU-37's exist) SU-37's performing an airshow.

edit- please try and leave this thread open, I'd be somewhat interested, er... entertained to see what this guy has to say.

I try to explain to you, Su-37s are selling to China, India and other eastern contries!!!!! Also Su-30 MKI to India!!!! UNDERSTAND?
I know that your knowledges in aviation are ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not from RUSSIA!
BYE! Molnija

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Molnija said:
I try to explain to you, Su-37s are selling to China, India and other eastern contries!!!!! Also Su-30 MKI to India!!!! UNDERSTAND?

The Russians will grovel to anyone with money. We have national security to think about. 'Nuff said.

Ha. That's rich...

What's the over/under on banning Boris?

boris.jpg

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Molnija said:
I am not from RUSSIA!
BYE! Molnija

You must teach me about this "knowledges in aviation." I must know more. Tell me the truth.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Molnija said:
I know personaly some jet.pilots and I can you explain some gun dogfight and SPECIAL unbelievable monoeuvres of Su-37 which can use in dogfight!
WOW! You actually know jet pilots?!?!?!?!?!?!? Holy ****, can I have your autograph? You are obviously much cooler and knowlegeable than any of the jet pilots on this site. Please, teach us the ways of the obviously superior European jet pilot!

Oh, and by the way...how many flights did your Molniya make? Oh, that's right...

B

Blutonski816

Why do I get the feeling that this is another IP screwing around....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Molnija said:
I understand that for somebady is truth hard!
Last time I checked, the U.S. is still the only superpower and has the largest economy and standard of living. Until that changes, let's just say that we're not too concerned about a couple of jets doing circus tricks at an airshow. Instead of flaming the most powerful nation on the planet, perhaps you Europeans ought to concern yourselves with fixing that abortion of an economy that you have over there - "truth hard" in any language.

Good times,

perchul

Perhaps some jet guys would like to weigh in on this, seriously, would American pilots be any more effective if the aircraft they flew were any more maneuverable? It seems to me that increases jet performance doesn't do anyone anygood at this point; detection is the game now...I may very well be wrong I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.