• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Meyerkord

pilot
What do they say now?

"Sorry Gunny I have no idea in hell what the 6th Fighting Man's Code of Conduct is."
Well, if you're talking about RLP, you better just start screaming the first thing that comes to your mind and be confident about it. But any other time you can just say you don't know and they're fine with it. They might give you a little shit, or ask someone else to chime in, but that's about it.

BarryD

Contributor
Well, if you're talking about RLP, you better just start screaming the first thing that comes to your mind and be confident about it. But any other time you can just say you don't know and they're fine with it. They might give you a little shit, or ask someone else to chime in, but that's about it.
Roger, sounds fun.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
they never understood anything i yelled anyway. i got beat once because of it and the DI disappeared around the building to laugh his ass off after i went super over the top enunciated with repeating "Aye gunnery sergeant" each pushup. like. pauseing between each syllable.

point is, theyll leave you alone if you can make them laugh. they wont let you see them laugh so they just leave.

Buster95

pilot
Are there any alternatives to OHARP? I’ve heard of SNAs going to fleet squdrons to work before API and was wondering how I’d be able to do that.
Like someone else mentioned, talk to your class officer during junior officer candidate phase. He may just put you in touch with the detailer once you get your phones back. If not..OHARP isn't too bad, but your experience will vary greatly depending on where you go.

Dr. J

API
They (the DIs and RDCs) still yell at candidates, right? O-6 aviator I spoke to said they didn’t anymore and I find that hard to believe.
It’s scarier if they don’t yell. If they aren’t instructing you on something (i.e. teaching drill, how to wear khakis, or talking to you on some upcoming event) y’all probably done messed up and you’re about to have some good quality funtime with Gunny and Senior Chief.

Meyerkord

pilot
It’s scarier if they don’t yell. If they aren’t instructing you on something (i.e. teaching drill, how to wear khakis, or talking to you on some upcoming event) y’all probably done messed up and you’re about to have some good quality funtime with Gunny and Senior Chief.
This is so true. We got in trouble as a class one time, and chief pulled us into the P-way and pushed us while he sat on an office chair and never raised his voice once. We weren't even allowed to respond to him. It was completely quiet. That's one I won't forget.