• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

AULANI

How's it going guys?

I just graduated from OCS on April 17th with class 09-20 and designated as SNA.
If you guys have any questions about the program, I can definitely help you out. My gouge is fairly new and regarding the COVID situation, a lot has changed while I was there.

Good luck to everyone!
My guess is no more sand pit? LoL

alec0811

Well gone ahead...spill the beans lol
Preparation is a big part prior to coming to OCS. If you don't know your Bravo, learn it before coming to OCS. It will save you A LOT of time. 2nd phase of training, at least to me, is the biggest part. Lots of academics to cover, so prepare to study like you've never studied before. COVID sucks but it's not stopping you from becoming an ENS. There are many precautions but its there to keep you safe. Ignore that there was COVID anyway, your priority is to get in and get out.

A-Aron

How's it going guys?

If you guys have any questions about the program, I can definitely help you out. My gouge is fairly new and regarding the COVID situation, a lot has changed while I was there.

Good luck to everyone!
When do candidates find out the location of their first duty station? During OCS or during designator-specific training?

alec0811

When do candidates find out the location of their first duty station? During OCS or during designator-specific training?
You will find that out during your last phase of training. Hopefully it doesnt happen to you when you go but we got our orders literally 2 days before we graduated which was unreasonable. You should be getting it 2 weeks before you graduate.

kzokhidov

How's it going guys?

Good luck to everyone!

Hey,

Is it still 12 weeks or 13 weeks with cyber class?

Wbeach2635

How's it going guys?

Good luck to everyone!
How long until you have to report to Pensacola?