• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stupid questions about Naval Aviation (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Sounds like the beginning of a good hammerhead. . .
You're right ... just thinkin' about it makes me want to get hammered ... :)

maitai.jpg

igrunt

Marine Jets vs Navy Jets?

I was just wondering what jets(fighter jets) the Marine Corps uses and what fighter jets the Navy uses? I think that the F/A-18 and Harrier are Marines.. However i was wondering if there was anything else the Marine Corps uses and compared to the other branches how good are they?

Thanks for the input ahead of time!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
This is one for the stoopid question thread, but I'll oblige...

Marine Corps:
F/A-18 A+/C/D

Navy:
F/A-18 C/E/F (I think, maybe some D's out there?)

The only fighters left out there.

igrunt

What is considered a better challenge for the F 22? F/A 18 or the F 18? What's the difference between those two anyways?

Are marine jets even comparable honestly to the other branches? Honestly?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
What is considered a better challenge for the F 22? F/A 18 or the F 18? What's the difference between those two anyways?

O.K. .... and thanks for playing. While you advertise "enlisted USMC - 1833" ... we don't do '20 questions' on this website ... if someone told you otherwise ... then they were mistaken.

Use the 'search' function for these (your) basic ... and sometimes unanswerable questions ... and then come back and see us when you have a more 'coherent' or mature question to ask ...

Honestly? Honestly ... :)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Should have known that was coming :sleep_125

igrunt

Stupid question I guess so here it goes. When going for the meritorious commisioning program it says u can't be a naval flight officer but I don't know the difference between that and a fighter pilot. What is a nfo? And in the mcp can u go onto becoming a fighter pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.