• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation (Part 3)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Check the patent database. Grumman can buy it from me for $5M plus $1M per conversion.

Yes, you can patent improvements to others products.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2
Something tells me that the legal team that NG would hire would put you at a considerable disadvantage if this issue hypothetically went to litigation. Just saying.

MasterBates

And just paying me would be cheaper than lawyers.

Patents aren't iron clad, but there is a more than a few David vs Goliath cases in patent law. I know I could never build it personally and took it out as a random idea I could sell in the future.

This is actually the business model for many small inventors.

MasterBates

Patent is applied for. Should have number soon, but the filing date is what is the usual tiebreaker.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Patent is applied for. Should have number soon, but the filing date is what is the usual tiebreaker.

I see. I was checking the "patent database" like you suggested and didn't see anything.

jmcquate

Contributor
Saw the Blues at the Andrews JSDH today and Fat Albert was a run of the mill grey Marine Corps C-130.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Saw the Blues at the Andrews JSDH today and Fat Albert was a run of the mill grey Marine Corps C-130.

Regular Fat Albert is going through depot level mx I believe. Should be back in June from what I've heard.

gotta_fly

pilot
Stupid question, does the USMC do its own depot mx on C-130s or do they share resources with the USAF?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Do helicopters have Oxygen masks? If so what happens since most don't have missiles?

They blow up.

WhatHelicoptersDoInActionMovies.gif