• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I just talked to a Lt that graduated from TBS today and he said that everyone will choose where they want to go to primary, while you are at TBS. Also, he said that every SNA has to stick around Quantico for a few months for IFS, even if you did the FIP. If you have your Private Pilot License, this does not apply to you.

Just thought I'd share the news.

We have "the chamber" first thing tomorrow morning, I can't wait!! Seeing someone do the funky chicken and puke everywhere always made my day.

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Whiting (just north of P'cola), Vance (OK), CC (TX) and I've heard someone mention one more, but that was the only time I have heard it and can't remember it. Anyone on here know?

Dirty Harry

splendid_splinter

HMLA flyer
you said them all. have to have a bit of flight time(more than ifs) to get shafted into vance.. you are all staying at quantico for ifs?.. wow. we had only like five stay and about ten did it in p'cola. things change rapidly. maybe they'll change for you. have any billets yet, e5b? did you take a collateral billet?

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
nah, all the Mike Company nasties snatched them all up before we even got there...

Dirty Harry

Lt_SNA_USMC

One way to look at it E5B, is that if we are not eligible for IFS because we did FIP, and all the other air contracts (all but like 3 I think) have to TAD here in Quantico to do IFS, then we will go to P'Cola first I would assume. NO WAIT! Wahoo!!!!!! We should talk to the aviation rep and find out. By the way--I was one of the only ones without a collateral billet and so I got stuck with one today. Lad nav. That means Saturdays. It's gonna suck. Oh-well-- Maybe I'll learn the course real well and ace land nav. WHo knows.

ARCTIC ALPHA RULES!

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Lt_SNA_USMC

ARCTIC ALPHA RULES!

are you out of your mind??!!??

lol

Dirty Harry

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
E5--are you doing the chamber for API? That would put you in what...0306 or 07? Just curious, because I'm in 0305 and graduating tomorrow.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
no, no, gas chamber at TBS, we just picked up with Alpha

sorry for the confusion

Dirty Harry

splendid_splinter

HMLA flyer
the part about not waiting in the pool at api would be good for everybody but alpha company who gets down there at the beginning of july. not a better time to be in the pool.. no worse a time to be sitting in the classroom or in your apartment having to study.. take a couple three or four weeks in the pool if you can.. get the summer out of your system..

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
yeah, and it'd be nice to "thaw" out from all the FX's

Dirty Harry

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
You're right. I spent nearly 5 months down here, without a stash...waiting to pick up! June through November! Awesome summer!..well, almost...

Pat1USMC

Enroute to VMAQ-1
Why are you excited about the gas chamber. It sucks. Well actually, they changed it now thanks to Bravo Co. I don't think you have to walk out w/o the mask. But it will still suck.
Boomer, am i alone here or was the gas chamber like the most unfun thing ever?

farkle84

does the gas chamber resemble pepper spray at all. i have been sprayed with that before. it pretty much sucks. especially drooling on yourself.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Pat--amongst just about everything else. I can name the fun things easier than the "unfun" things.-- Hogan's Alley, MOUT, Mess Night. I think that just about sums it up! Got anything to ad Pat?

Status
Not open for further replies.