• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Study Time at Flight School vs. TBS

Crowbar

None
My SPC told us that what makes C Co so different/less fun is that they are mostly OCC people.

Same with Bravo Co. About 80% of my TBS platoon went through OCS together. Resulted in some real Us vs. Them situations because nobody trusted us "outsiders" who hadn't been at OCS with everybody else. Most people got past that. Not all, though.

Anyway, yes, the fresh OCS grads seemed to be full of pent up energy and "humor" that needed to be expressed non-stop. Any time it snowed, and it snowed regularly, you could count on us to be the ones who started the snowball fight. Embarassing. And yes, gaijin's SPC (our company XO) was a character. Unless you had thin skin, those people seemed to hate him.

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
You will have more time to study, more fun/un-fun things to do, more to learn, more stress (if you want to do well vs. just pass flight school), more days where you have nothing to do, more days where there doesn't seem to be ebough time in the day, and various other differences. The only "less" you will have is organized PT. But I was in better shape in Primary than at TBS.

Advanced is a different animal and depends a lot on the community you go to.

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
Oh, and I never saw anyone actually attrite--as in fail out--who when it came down to it picked studying over partying/hanging out.

And this coming from a guy who never studied on a Saturday by order of the CO. So keep that in mind.