• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

study materials ASTB

tdelsignore19

I am scheduled to take the ASTB in Boston on Monday Sept. 13, 2010 for the Navy. My recruiter said I should take all sections of the exam. Although, I am not interested in entering the aviation community for the Navy. Will those specific sections be held against my score?

shi21882

If anyone is still sending study materials, it would be much appreciated if you could send my way as well. I am preparing to take it at the end of this month and would like to review as much material as possible. Thanks in advance. My email is shields21882@yahoo.com

ONU_Pbear

I just offered 2 Barrons books to shi21882, but if he doesn't want them anymore I'm willing to send them to whoever. I don't need them anymore.

SPaM_85

If it is not a hassle, would someone please e-mail me the study material in which SDHopeful is referring to? I greatly appreciate it. My e-mail is suhatafe@gmail.com Thanks again, this will be such an ample amount of help with my studying.

Cunctator

Hello,

I am currently enlisted Navy and am planning on taking the ASTB in a few months, once I am ready to do so. If anyone has any material they could send to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is mike.demateo@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for the material. I plan on Buying the ARCO Officer Candidate Tests book, so anything other than that will be appreciated!

Thanks.

rmoore300

Im a Marine SGT graduating college in December. I am taking the ASTB the first week of November. Could someone email me any gouge/info that will further prepare me for the test?
Rmoore300@yahoo.com
Much Thanks,
SGT Moore, RW