• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

study materials ASTB

SDHopeful

Since I took the ASTB already, I have all of my gouge up for grabs.

Materials include:
Barron's Mechanical Aptitude test Book
50+ pages of print outs (study guides from this website, math problems from ASVAB books, FAA handbook etc.)
100 + flash cards (made from the ASTB AARCO book found online)
Issue of Sea Power Magazine (lots of pictures and description of aircraft).

P.M. me if you are interested.

SDHopeful

Funny thing is I cannot PM any of you either because of my post count. Pinkerton or bauista post your email address and I'll contact you for your address. I can flat rate ship the stuff to one of you. Hopefully you can keep passing the stuff along once you are done taking the astb!

Bautista what school did you graduate from in San Diego?

Pinkerton

I don't want to be an ass, but I beat you to it. Mr. SDHopeful asked specificly for one of us (Pinkerton or bauista) to contact him with our email address. However, if I do receive the material from Mr. SDHopeful then I would be glad to send it your way.

kbeavers

Where did you find 100 + flash cards (made from the ASTB AARCO book found online)

Since I took the ASTB already, I have all of my gouge up for grabs.

Materials include:
Barron's Mechanical Aptitude test Book
50+ pages of print outs (study guides from this website, math problems from ASVAB books, FAA handbook etc.)
100 + flash cards (made from the ASTB AARCO book found online)
Issue of Sea Power Magazine (lots of pictures and description of aircraft).

P.M. me if you are interested.

danepennell

I would like to have a look at your study materials that you have if possible. I am set to take the ASTB on Monday, August 16 2010 and I feel pretty confident about the material I have covered, but it would be nice to see what you have got. My email address is danepennell@yahoo.com