• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

study materials ASTB

karstmatt

Hey, I'm also preparing to take the exam on November 23. I've been studying for about 5 weeks now, but am still looking for any study materials. Can you forward anything you have to macarst@gmail.com? That would be a HUGE help.

Also, I know this has been said and re-said, but I'd also like to affirm that the Barron's book is filled with errors which is incredibly frustrating. I found these online "flash cards" for the mechanical comprehension part but believe that several are wrong (like #5). Thoughts?

http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/cardshow.php?title=astb-mechanical-comprehension-test&quesnum=1

njk1

Is the original author of this very old thread continuing to send his astb study materials? Has anyone received them? If so, please send me a copy as well, I'm running low on study material! nkiswardy@gmail.com