• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Students going to Tailhook

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll be there TDY working a government agency booth.
PM if anyone wants to hook up.
Cheers,
Schnugg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll be there Friday afternoon, but I plan on having pinwheels for eyes by dinner time. Come find me in the Prowler admin.

Brett

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Gee whiz... what mega self loving super-hero will be recieving their grand club plaques this year???

It was a blast, but b.s. related to CNATRA higherups bagging will keep me away forever.

Have fun!

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
K-Vegas' NALO leaves tomorrow morning too... I'll be there, and I know you'll all be able to spot me, so stop me and say hi :)

~Red

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
K-Vegas' NALO leaves tomorrow morning too... I'll be there, and I know you'll all be able to spot me, so stop me and say hi :)

~Red

What if we don't want to say hello to students?

I'll be on the K-rock NALO (which should be the same as the Meridian NALO) in the morning. See you all there.

And of course, Gabe's Deli in the afternoon!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah our jet is your jet....kinda hoping we will have enough time in corpus to say hi to people or have lunch or something.....

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Ok, and don't worry, kmac, you don't have to say hi to me, I'll greet you, sir :) I meant it for anyone who I have not yet met :)