• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stuck in Hawaii with no Naval Officer Info

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I was trying to explain with an example but maybe it just came out as retarded. You can blame the heat if you want, just please Ken, don't hit me with the dreaded -1. My weak constitution just can't bear it!

:icon_glas

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Hey I found out my GPA will be 3.0 (or higher) if I transfer to an accredited University in Oregon how the hell is that possible? If I take the history courses that I graduated I can get my degree in History (which I am close too) and not worry about my Psychology Degree GPA anymore.

Any other thing I found out was that GPAs are NOT standardized so every school is different so it as no internal validity at all, very interesting.

They will ask for transcripts from ALL of your colleges, so this doesn't really make a difference. To my knowledge, they take all your classes into consideration.

Also, when you say "transfer to an accredited university" does that mean you received your degree from an unaccredited university? If this is the case, I believe you would have to transfer regardless, because you have to have a degree from an accredited university.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Also keep in mind the only University in Oregon with an NROTC program is Oregon State. Kinda limits your options...anyone know anything about crosstown affiliates in Oregon? Are there any?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also keep in mind the only University in Oregon with an NROTC program is Oregon State. Kinda limits your options...anyone know anything about crosstown affiliates in Oregon? Are there any?

He's only asked about OCS and it's a bit late in the game for him to even consider ROTC. Hasn't revealed enough to know whether BDCP is an option.