• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Steven Segal Movie

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Mai Tai - a California drink that pretends it's something else - i.e. really applicable to the thread

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
You guys are unusually quiet after the "revelations" on this thread .... it's tough seein' your "heroes" die, ain't it ... ???

Segal? A hero? Are you kidding me? The best thing about Segal is seeing him get made fun of on Mad TV.

John Wayne, I can't say I know all that much about his personal life, but I've always just looked at him as an actor... no hero. I read a story, (I think, actually linked from you or HeyJoe or someone) about how he was visiting Marines and they booed him off the stage for trying to talk about war or something. Can't remember... but they're just details. :)

I won't lie though, when I think of Patton, I think of how George C. Scott played him...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I'll see your Gary Busey, and raise you a Nick Nolte

nicknoltedui.jpg

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
UMICHFLY,

touche, nice post, but your avatar is the only vag you will see being from Michigan. Whoops, these ladies are calling my name.
buckeyegirls.jpg

MasterBates

So that great Ohio State degree taught you that others on the internets have access to your hard drive?

Must be a computer science major.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
I got an e-mail form my buddy last week about Gary Busey. My buddy flies for Pinnacle, a regional for NW.

He is talking on his cell phone trying to get something straight for pre-flight. I never really new what you 20/20 types did on pre-flight in the mighty Orion; there was something with all four engines, I think. Anyway, he is yackin' on the phone and some guys pokes his head into the cockpit. My buddy isn't really looking and gives him the hand of silence while he finishes. He clicks off and there is Senior Busey himself.

My friend and I just happened to be fraternity brothers when Point Break came out and, even though Keanu Reeves isn't our favorite, it was an instant classic. Along with Caddyshack and later Dumb and Dumber, we would watch it over and over again. To us he will always be Special Agent Angelo Pappis, FBI, mentor to blue flame special, quarterback punk, Johnny Utah.

I guess he was in character for that flight and was hitting on the flight attendants and being charmingly obnoxious. So they are talking together after the flight and who does my buddy have him call? Me, his wingman for years who watched Point Break 100 times? No! he has him call his new wife who didn't even know who it was! He says he was going to have him call me next but Busey took off before he could dial. Yea, whatever. He has been married for only three months and his wife is a real peach, but still.

Cheers,

Steve
Say what you will about these other hacks, but Gary Busey is the man!

VAmookie

say what you will about draft dodgers, but its probably better that they weren't in the military afterall.