• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Steven Segal Movie

mike172

GO NAVY
Im flipping through the channels and I come across a movie where a bunch of terrorists or something have highjacked a Battleship.... Thats right a bunch of people led by tommy Lee Jones and the XO of the ship (David Busey) managed to get on board and take the entire crew of a battleship. Sailors and Marines hostage... O yea they just used a CWIS to shoot down an F-18. The rest of the fleet clearly doesnt know whats going on. So steven Segal a "pain in the ass cook" is going to save the day I guess.... wow....

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
Under Siege? Were you asking for the name?

P.S. Best part of the movie is where that ex-Baywatch babe pops out of the birthday cake for the skippers' birthday.

haubby

None
Contributor
We all know Seagal movies have much to be desired for in the acting department but I have to admit they are decent for entertainment purposes.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Steven Segal = Vietnam era draft dodger.

Sly Stallone = same-o, same-o ....

Funny how these guys always try to project a "tough-guy" warrior image in film and cinema. :)

Just my $20 worth ...

UMichfly

pilot
None

Can you honestly say that you'd want Steven Seagal actually fighting in a real war? The first time he was in a firefight, he'd drop his rifle, try to go Jimmy Jujitsu on someone, and get cut down by the nearest NVA assclown. On second thought...maybe we should send him to Iraq to test the army of one concept...

Sly Stallone = same-o, same-o ....

Funny how these guys always try to project a "tough-guy" warrior image in film and cinema. :)

Just my $20 worth ...

Sounds like

sandofiwojima3.JPG

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Sounds like

sandofiwojima3.JPG
Wayne WAS 34 when the Japs bombed Pearl .... and that's not offered as an excuse.

I'm not the Duke, but I was yankin' and bankin' and flyin' Adversary when I was 34 .... and 36 .... and 38 .... and, and ....

Check the "Military Service Controversy" section of the Marine Corps bible supplement: i.e., Wikipedia .... :D

##@*%!!$(@))@!$$$

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
You guys are unusually quiet after the "revelations" on this thread .... it's tough seein' your "heroes" die, ain't it ... ???

Pappy said: "Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum" .... remember that.

And remember this: EVERY man has feet of clay.

Believe it.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Seagal is renowned as a BS artist. I read a story about him in Esquire. Apparently he was giving a talk to some group of vets, saying he was involved in some op in Laos or something. A former SEAL stood up and said,"Hey, asshole! That's my story!"

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Here's some practice w/ analogies for current HS students:

Steven Seagal is to 32 movies as those 32 movies is to ...?

Ans: 54 hours of crap

UMichfly

pilot
None
Ans: 54 hours of crap

I thought that's what they called your avatar after the OSU grad made it while in the state prison in Lansing for sexual abuse of farm animals. Guess he thought he was back in Columbus with some Buckeye girls. :D

/end threadjack

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
OH SNAP! It's on! A4s, those drinks are looking mighty tasty, what are they?