• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Staying ?

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Instead, make plans for something a week or two away, maybe something going on at USNA, specific plans for you and your roommates to go do something, etc. Trust me, it makes the time fly by, it's actually pretty amazing. Before you know it, presto, another year gone.

Great advice, I do that here in Daytona Beach. I know it can't be as bad as the academy, but I still use the trick!

phrogpilot73

The sad truth is that it will be much simpler for us to get another kid who looks just like you (only without the crushing ennui of a Mid who has seen it all and understands the system better than it understands itself) than it would be to get your mind right.
For the benefit of people with my level of vocabulary:

en·nui
–noun
a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom: The endless lecture produced an unbearable ennui.
-Synonyms listlessness, tedium, lassitude, languor.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For the benefit of people with my level of vocabulary:

en·nui
–noun
a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest; boredom: The endless lecture produced an unbearable ennui.
-Synonyms listlessness, tedium, lassitude, languor.

It's French for boredom.

Brett