• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

Umm ... If I was a Junior member with a hundred some odd posts and now I'm a starting memeber with 5, does that mean I've been a bad bad boy? Or did something just get messed up with the forum controls? Atleast we're not getting paid for the # of posts we've made, I would all of a sudden not be able to afford my life style.

"Valion310's going vertical!"

Valion310

LOL ... really? I don't get it, why don't you tell us? (snort)
I think we all have one time or another, or ten or twenty...

"Valion310 cackling!"

quote:
Oh, I'm just a member. Well now, seems I've been called that a few times, although I think it was stated differently.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
Hey John,
I hope your 2P board went well. I'm looking forward to the new site.

Mari, thanks for asking, well, the 2P board is done, now just have to do my open/closed NATOPs test, and then the NATOPs CP Checkride, oh joy.

... and then the upgrading process starts all over again for PPC.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey, John, you want some cheese....

So maybe now you'll return my calls. Congrats on the board.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
What calls?

I guess the wife didn't pass it along. It was post-realization that the Gators weren't on this last weekend. No biggie.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, can't believe that damn Ocean cable only carries 4 of the 13 games that the ESPN game plan shows! Oh well, when are you heading out, next week?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
Yeah, can't believe that damn Ocean cable only carries 4 of the 13 games that the ESPN game plan shows! Oh well, when are you heading out, next week?

I know, that's just wrong. Although I think it's on CBS this week. Actually, I'm not heading out. We got slid to the right 6 weeks. Kind of wish we were leaving, but oh well. I'm FCFing today, but I may have some time to come find you today...

JTP

ESPN last week, CBS next game. The world must feel the Buzz on us and the SEC Champs theory!

GO DAWGS!!

Edited by - JTP on 09/05/2002 13:05:19

JTP

Come on Ghost...Gator and Wick will back me on the fact that the SEC is the richest, baddest, most talented, and dominate conference in the country. Hell, it is a fact. Take any team in the Big 12, and compare his schedule to any SEC team. No weak scedule down south.

GO DAWGS!!

ghost_ttu

I guess we'll see what kind of weak schedule they have when they actually have to play......Texas, Colorado, OU (I'd like to say Tech here, but I just can't) are all strong forces and will be tough to play with.

JTP

Gator Bait....either Miami is going to win another national championship, or the gators aren't going to last long in the SEC. One thing for sure is that Grossman has exited the Heisman race.

GO DAWGS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.