• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So what's up with the stars. I used to have like 5 stars, along w/ everyone else. Now I only have one. I've noticed others only have one or none. Is it something I said?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I reset the forum ranking, for some reason it defaulted everyone to 5 stars and advanced member.

ghost_ttu

I think I have to go w/ Pat here, Gator just isn't cool!!!! Well except that he gets paid to fly and I don't, but if you take that away what are you!!! hmmm Naval officer....hmmmm Okay, but then what do you have??? ONE STAR that's what!

kaiangel

Yeah, I don't like the stars thing anymore. Now I am a new member, it might as well say FNG. Then what do I have to look forward to.... junior member. That is about as gay sounding as LTjg.

Valion310

New star rank structure:
1 star = Rear Bioch (Lower Half)
2 stars = Rear Bioch (Upper Half)
3 stars = Vice Bioch
4 stars = Bioch
5 stars = Grand Puba Bioch (a.k.a. Fleet Bioch)

Anyone without stars, your in the Army, or a Gator fan.

"Valion310 up for checks ..."

Valion310

Did you read the fine print of your contract? If you go back and look at it, it states:

"You are property of Air Warriors and under the will of such athority granted to Air Warriors from the National Command Authority (Amendment IV, Section 4599.384877, Page 333884, Row 22.) The President, NCA, Dept. of the Navy and Air Warriors can flog you at any time due to unrest and you are only authorized seperation by breach of contract which cannot happen."

Might want to check that out ...

"Valion310 guilty as charged!"

quote:
Yeah, I got screwed too! I don't have to put up with this, John.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:Hey John, whens the new site gonna be back up. And did you ever get the email I sent you? Pat

Pat, my 2P board is on tue morning, so have been spending all my free time studying and preparing (when not distracted by pesky legal problems, damn ground job!). The new site is complete and updated, the only thing missing is importing this forum into the new site, which I plan on doing after I recover from the drunken stupor of celebrating the completion of my board. As for your email, just checked through my inbox, quickly, and did not see it. For the last 3 weeks or so I have pretty much ignored everyone's email, just not enough time in the day, and the site has dropped off on my priority list.

quote:Anyone without stars, your in the Army, or a Gator fan.

Another sign of Gator envy. Changes made as per your request.

Valion310

LOL ... Better watch the rankings, Buffs are right on the Gator's six o'clock. I like the nickname change ... LOL

Just out of curiosity, what happen to the jokes I put up in the humor section? I hope they were not inappropriate for the forum.

Valion310 out-

quote:
quote:Anyone without stars, your in the Army, or a Gator fan.

Another sign of Gator envy. Changes made as per your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.