• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

starbucks open letter re guns

At this point Open Carry activists are responsible for more private establishments banning guns than any gun control group. It wouldn't surprise me if Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense in America is sending these douchebags out to scare people, and accomplish their weapons ban goals.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did this just become a thing recently? Or have I been in the PacNW too long? I'd love to know how those assclowns don't get ticketed for violating every emissions law in the books; as I understand it, they get that obnoxious smoke by deliberately running rich as hell.

As to the Open Carry conspiracy idea, never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by sheer stupidity. I get very spun up very quickly at gun owners who can't set a good example for the muggles, because ultimately it's going to come back on my ability to practice my hobby when some soccer mom wets herself and then goes crying to her congressman. Non-gunowners have to trust us to be responsible with our weapons, or we're well and truly fucked. I'd really like to take those idiots' cheapass SKSes and shove them where the sun don't shine. Sideways. With bayonet extended. There is no reason at all to open carry a long gun into a place of business. None. Depending on how creepily it's done, it's an invitation to get your ass shot by a cop or CCW holder who thinks you're there to shoot up the place.

Oh, and Moms Demand Action has armed bodyguards. Guns for me, but not for thee.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Emissions laws are for pussies...
n5q8t.jpg

exNavyOffRec

Hey,
Fuck you hippie, my stacks are proportional...go suck on the tailpipe of your Prius...
Pickle
View attachment 13834

Nice truck, anyway I find it amusing some of the stuff I see on the road, the person in the Honda fit who tossed some type of garbage out the window, or the guy in the prius who flicked his cigarette out of his car window into the grass, in June, or the woman in the volvo with 2 kids in car seats speeding and weaving through traffic. I will take the considerate person in the large gas guzzling truck any day.