• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

star rating

VAmookie

why do most people only have one unfillied gold star now when many had 3 or 4 silver stars or any combination of whatever, but more than 1 gold

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Its the new system...

- # of stars break down
10 1 star (bronze)
250 2 stars (bronze)
500 3 stars (silver)
750 4 stars (silver)
1500 5 stars (gold)
2000 6 stars (gold)
2500 7 stars (gold)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks zippy. That pretty much answers the question.

Also,

Blue stars = moderators
Orange stars = super moderators
Red stars = me (admin)

John

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
somehthng about the # of posts you have ( I believe with war zone's posts omitted)

phrogpilot73

My question is, how come I don't have cool wings under my name? Is that reserved for moderators/super moderators/admin? Or did I piss someone off, get my wings clipped, and not realize it?

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
My question is, how come I don't have cool wings under my name? Is that reserved for moderators/super moderators/admin? Or did I piss someone off, get my wings clipped, and not realize it?
New deal ... gotta go to USER CP, then GROUP MEMBERSHIPS, then request to join PILOT.

It takes about a day for them to pop up. (I'm not on the mod list for that or I'd just add you).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I find it funny that the guy who's humping a pack and squattin' in a hole is *****ing about his wings. What, you miss it already? :)

East

东部
Contributor
Aircrew

Why is there no groupmembers Aircrew wings avail?
NFO and Pilot wings aren't the only wings of gold, are they?