• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Stand A chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNA-Wanna-Be

Thank guy's... and Godspeed I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that F-14!! Jacka**!!! I am planning to go in for the FY 07'. I will be graduating May 07'.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
P.S.-that means if you get selected, I will be insanely jealous and try to kill you.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Apply! I got selected SNA 07 this past Nov. so there are slots but they are few and far between. I had to apply twice and a couple people I know have been denied 07 with similar stats to mine. A lot of it is the luck of who else sends in a package around the same time as yours. Just apply you never know. With that said this thread can end.

SNA-Wanna-Be

Well I just got done talking with my recruiter. He wants me to wait untill September when I become a junior. He say's that from what he has heard I will most likely get a slot. (Sorry Godspeed!)

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I would be really wary if a recruiter told me that.. NO amount of heresay means jack. Your recruiter, nor any of the board members even know what will happen later on down the road. This is all due to spring management and the economy. I would NOT go in with the attitude of being confident you will get selected. Timing and numbers wanabee, they will either be on your side, or they won't.

That kinda cracks me up "He say's that from what he has heard I will most likely get a slot." You have much to learn, young padaone.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Dude its not up to him to put the application through it is your decision, its not like the Navy frowns on people who apply more than once. I was pissed off when I had to wait another semester because I was 3 credits shy of qualifying. I would apply as soon as you are eligible. Waiting only means more people will be applying for the spot that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.