• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Interview Boards

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I need some clarification on why a package would be anywhere near 200 pages.... How many letters of recommendation did you have?

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Ever heard of Kinkos? ;)
Yeah and they will seriously rip you off too. I was making a program for our Khaki ball this year and we wanted it in color. Simple two page folded program with a little bit of color $472! I refused to ever use kinkos for anything. We ended up printing them on someone elses color laser printer at work :icon_smil ...for free

I need some clarification on why a package would be anywhere near 200 pages.... How many letters of recommendation did you have?
Only five

Dude the application asks for all kinds of stuff. I just put it all in. I think the first year I applied it was only like 30 pages then a little more the next and for this last one it just has gotten big. Some big sections in mine were transcripts and SMART. If you take a lot of PACE courses and go to a lot of schools you can end up like me with a transcript from half the schools in the country and each only has one class on it. Pain, but it says include them ALL. I don't think SIZE matters that much though. My buddy made it and his only had like 30 pages or so. He hadn't been in that long way back and hadn't even taken a class yet. BUT he did score an 800 on his math and 700 on english for the SAT. That might have given the board some confidence.