• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ST Louis Cardinals Tickets

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Interesting, I was on XC to Houston and all of us had military IDs. The box office at Minute Maid Park said they had no such deal, although they were working on it for next season, at least that's what she said.

On a side note, I have yet to go to a major leauge park, other than Houston, where there wasn't a discount for an ID. And in many cases completely free if you happen to be in uniform (back in the Academy days).

Discounts at Detroit, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York (both), Boston, Baltimore, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, Texas Rangers. Free at Yankee Stadium in uniform.

Wow, that is strange. We showed up and the guy at the box office gave us the tickets at a buck a piece, when my buddy produced his OCS orders. Of course that was on the 4th, so I dunno. That befuddles me. We went in Khaki's to see the Rice v. UT baseball game back during the semester and got in for a reduced rate at Minute Maid. So that befuddles me, I guess it was the luck of the draw on getting box office agents to reduce the rates, being they don't have such a program.

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Wow, that is strange. We showed up and the guy at the box office gave us the tickets at a buck a piece, when my buddy produced his OCS orders. Of course that was on the 4th, so I dunno. That befuddles me. We went in Khaki's to see the Rice v. UT baseball game back during the semester and got in for a reduced rate at Minute Maid. So that befuddles me, I guess it was the luck of the draw on getting box office agents to reduce the rates, being they don't have such a program.

The Astros offer military discounts on Sunday games (and on some patriotic holidays) only:

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/hou/ticketing/military.jsp

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
The technique they have us do starts at the shoulders, goes down and follows the belt. 8 times out of ten, that bump is a cell phone. I have stopped a couple of already drunk guys with sidearms.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
It's a shame the Cardinals get good attendance, or those standing room tickets could be upgraded to box seats if your smooth.

The Cubs giving a discount? LOL. Don't count on it.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Hey WHITESOXNATION:
Went to a Sox game in '04 and asked what the military discount was: FREE just have to have an ID and you can pretty much get any seat but club/skybox

Might be a little different now that they're probably going to draw 3 million fans. I remember going to games early in the season when it was cold and I could sit wherever I wanted to. Just buy a bleacher ticket and gradually make my way to home plate (especially later in the game).

I used to be a season ticket holder, so I got All Star Game and Home Run Derby tickets... loved it.

Don't count on doing this at Cubs games though. Well count on doing it but don't count on being successful. The ushers are a-holes (atleast the ones I have come across)