• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Splash one SU-22 (merged threads)

CAMike

None
Contributor
Heard a funny story that the pilot who downed the SU-22 returned to a failed zone inspection notice on his door.

I love how SWO's think we really care about 3M....

The 3M's

Medicate (coffee, bug juice)
Meditate
Masterbate

I've seen this in both 1310 and 1110's staterooms. Door locks are your friends.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Not the aforementioned Hornet, but happened today to a Thunderbird.

http://www.whio.com/news/thunderbir...ir-show-will-continue/9hYLy25uRDPep71YW9P2HJ/

19366339_1550273945047292_1278640319762603516_n.jpg

RHINOWSO

"Yeah, we are going to need to see that one again"
None
^^^^^
Doh! That VIP / Reporter is going to have a story to tell... :eek:

Kind of like the two times Turkeys were giving rides to VIPs - one the CG Skipper ejected himself and the other had a no shit emergency with another ships company guy in the back, but they had to shell out eventually as well.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Word is the backseater was a "tactical maintainer", whatever that is.

Knowing the AF these days, it is probably some admin troop that they've re-named their career field to make them feel more needed.

Several years ago, no shit, the USAF medical community attempted to re-brand itself as "maintainers" of the "human weapons system". That title was so roundly mocked that it seemed to quietly slip away into the night, and they went back to being "med technicians" and the like.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Wow, I wish I could get away with sucking at my job as badly as whoever the idiot is who picked out the pictures for that article.
You don't expect journalist to actually do some homework and research their articles, do you ???