• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speed bumps to OCS

1AO_MR_GRAY

Fly High, Fly Fast.
so a few concerns, a true OR wouldn't have just graduated OCS, he is probably a stash ensign on temp duty, or he failed out of flight school and is being stashed there while waiting for redes, your scores are iffy but the risk of doing worse is a possibility so you should go with scores you have then if not picked up retest.

He was previously enlisted so he didn't get to OCS like I will be. He is with Medical service corps as is all the recruiters at this office because they deal with medical recruits more. I was going to do what you said, submit and retest if not selected the first time. I have time so I am not worried about it.

exNavyOffRec

He was previously enlisted so he didn't get to OCS like I will be. He is with Medical service corps as is all the recruiters at this office because they deal with medical recruits more. I was going to do what you said, submit and retest if not selected the first time. I have time so I am not worried about it.

MSC officers go to ODS not OCS, different animal, I would ask him to connect you to an OR that is a GENOFF AC recruiter.

1AO_MR_GRAY

Fly High, Fly Fast.
MSC officers go to ODS not OCS, different animal, I would ask him to connect you to an OR that is a GENOFF AC recruiter.

Yes they do MSC officers mostly, but because they are the only one recruitment facility nearby, they deal with all officer recruits. It is in Tampa and I believe the next closest one is in Miami, I could be wrong. The retired captain that is a coworker was CO of the ROTC at the university and did the recruitment for OCS in the same office, he is who told me to contact my current office.

exNavyOffRec

Yes they do MSC officers mostly, but because they are the only one recruitment facility nearby, they deal with all officer recruits. It is in Tampa and I believe the next closest one is in Miami, I could be wrong. The retired captain that is a coworker was CO of the ROTC at the university and did the recruitment for OCS in the same office, he is who told me to contact my current office.

If there are other OR's in there some of them are probably GENOFF, NRD's often don't have more than one officer who is some type of medical officer, then maybe a few corpsman who do medical recruiting as well.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

TL;DR. There's for sure a GENOFF (pilot, SWO, etc.) recruiter at the Tampa office.

1AO_MR_GRAY

Fly High, Fly Fast.
TL;DR. There's for sure a GENOFF (pilot, SWO, etc.) recruiter at the Tampa office.
Just an update, I got in contact with my recruiter last week. He let me know that a GENOFF is now back in the office from maternity leave. He told me he would give my info to my new recruiter but I have not heard anything back. I did email the first yesterday but no reply yet. I am hoping to get my package submitted by the next date this month, but it does not look promising because i am still waiting on a MEPS date. This is my 2nd time being passed to another recruiter and my 5th recruiter in total so far.