• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spatial App

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by EODDave
John,

Chris says hi.

Dave

Hmmm, you are in Corpus, right? I know two Chris's in Corpus, one is an IP the other a student. Tell em "hi back"!

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by BONE77
Thanx anyway Prowler Flyer, but that "Marine Study Guide" does not include the spatial part of the test. The only place you can study for that part of the test is in the ARCO book, but that is very inaccurate.
Really?? Maybe the ARCO section has changed, but I thought it was an extremely helpful book to get used to that portion of the test, and to rapidly, and correctly identify, plane diving, plane climbing to the right parallel to the coast, blah blah blah... I guess to each their own, but I personally thought it was very helpful, in fact, that was the only study aid, and item that I studied for... best of luck on the test.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
John: Yes, I give the study info to my students but sometimes it's like leading a horse to water.
Others: I have some apperception gouge that I will scan in and post at a later time (I'm busy teaching two classes and taking two grad courses and I have a wife and 2 kids....and you thought you were busy?)
ea6bflyr [^]

Hudson

Try and stump your recruter and find the mistake on test two. One of the pictures does not corespond with any of the choices. I won't tell any more than that.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.