• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Soon in Meridian ... and in America !!!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to America! I had a few French students as friends in Meridian. I sent you a PM.

st1977

Hey Micheline! I'm French also (from a small town near Nantes). My husband is American and is in the Navy. We just moved to Lemoore from Kingsville. If I can help you with anything, PM me!

helo_wifey

Mefesto said:
Hey she spelled Mississippi right on her first post, she's already smarter than most of the people in that state, and English isn't even her first language.

Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long time, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks!

*Edit: but you don't get rep points because you have too many.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hoo boy . . .here we go.

Popcorn anyone?:D

GMan1976

Banned
Et si vous voulez en parler en français, vous pouvez m'écrire un PM. ;) Bienvenue a AW, Micheline!

Brett

Zut alors, Brett! Who knew you had a little "culture" in ya?

I learned French from the John Cusack movie " Better Off Dead":

"we have FRENCH fries, FRENCH dressing, FRENCH bread, and to drink... Peroo!"

court5JF

Hornet pilot wife
Micha~
Are you in Meridian yet? I'm just seeing your original posting and I am also in Meridian MS with my husband. We will be here for a few more months!!! Let me know and we can get together.... Does your husband fly for VT-9/VT-7 or is he an instructor?
-Court and yes, that is a French name. Courtenay