• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Soon in Meridian ... and in America !!!

Micha

Hello ! My name is Micheline, I am 23 and I am French. My husband is a pilot in the French Navy and we are moving in a few months to Meridian. It will be a new life for us. Even if I have already spent one year in the US (Wadhington DC), I don't know Mississippi and how life is there. I would like to be in touch with women who live near Meridian.

Sorry for my mistakes :p

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Hello, Michelle, welcome to Airwarriors and to soon to America, again. I get to be the first to greet you since, I am the only one up.:D

There is a well informed contingent of spouses, fiance's, and girlfriends on this forun who can help you out. As for your husband, he more than welcome to join. Kathy can get you set up in the Private Spouses forum and give you more help than I ever can. Speaking for myself, at least, it would be good to hear how things are in the French Navy and French Naval Aviation and it would foster mutual developement between your husband and the professional members of this forum.

Again welcome aboard!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hello ! My name is Micheline, I am 23 and I am French. My husband is a pilot in the French Navy and we are moving in a few months to Meridian. It will be a new life for us. Even if I have already spent one year in the US (Wadhington DC), I don't know Mississippi and how life is there. I would like to be in touch with women who live near Meridian.

Sorry for my mistakes :p

Et si vous voulez en parler en français, vous pouvez m'écrire un PM. ;) Bienvenue a AW, Micheline!

Brett

Guys, maybe I'm missing another meaning for MI, but the girl ain't goin' to Michigan...MS=The great hot and steamy state of Mississippi, my home for 10 months last year...The people are generally great, but watch out for these mosquito-type bugs that look like they could carry off a small dog. Don't worry though, they don't bite. Best wishes to you and your husband!

pilotvmi

There is a great officers spouse club at meridian. I know that a couple of the spouses in it are French. I used to live just outside DC and compared to meridian, well, you're probably not going to be impressed with meridian. It has a completely different culture than DC. Good luck with your move.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Is this what "Micheline's man" looks like?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Welcome to the forum!

Attachments

• bibendum.jpg
    bibendum.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 38