• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Some videos I made

TheFlyingMNM

Holy crap! Those were fvcking awesome! I see future recruiting potentail here...

The first half of the first one is actually some footage you can get from googling something about aviation (I forget what I typed) - but I def liked it better as a streaming video not segments like the other site had. Do you know who it is you're featuring in your videos? Major props! :icon_smil

contrail_dash

Boricua Eagle said:
The first half of the first one is actually some footage you can get from googling something about aviation (I forget what I typed) - but I def liked it better as a streaming video not segments like the other site had. Do you know who it is you're featuring in your videos? Major props! :icon_smil

I used a whole lotta stuff I've collected off the 'net. The F-18 one has stuff from the VX-9 video, and about 9 other random clips. The F-15 one uses alot of footage from "American Fighter Pilot", about the guys down at Tyndal.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
contrail_dash said:
The F-15 one uses alot of footage from "American Fighter Pilot", about the guys down at Tyndal.

I actually bought that DVD. It wasnt too bad. They make it so dramatic with all the music and making their voices echo when they get stressed out. Funny stuff. Mike "GETSNO" Love. I hope I get a cool call-sign just like him.

BTW, Who gives us call signs and when do we get them?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Fezz... the guys in your first squadron most likely... and it'll be when you do something really stupid (especially for your first call sign), tho that's no always the case. Or it'll be something making fun of you... For instance, I know a Navy Lt whose call sign is Skips b/c he tried to give the old man advice on running the squadron the day he showed up... then skipped out on a brief the next day... (he didnt last too long)

Those two videos were awesome... got anymore?

-bubba

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your call sign will be based on one of three things in descending order:
Real or percieved shortcoming i.e doing something dumb
Physical abnormality
Play on your name

T-man

skidkid said:
Your call sign will be based on one of three things in descending order:
Real or percieved shortcoming i.e doing something dumb
Physical abnormality
Play on your name

I'm doomed :(

nugget81

pilot
Those videos were awesome! I couldn't download them, though. Any thoughts on how I can get them?

kray1395

Great videos, but if I might offer just a little criticism, since no one else has. That's a good thing I'm sure.

I don't feel like the Marilyn Manson song went with the first video very well. I'm trying to watch a kick ass F-18 video and all I can think about is some freaky looking dude in women's lingerie making obscene gestures and cutting himself up. Didn't work for me, plus the song didn't flow with the video.

Now, when I first realized that you had put Linkin Park with the second video, I had kinda rolled my eyes and thought to myself, not this freakin overplayed band and their overplayed song. But, I then realized that it flowed with your F-15 video very well, and I think it was one of the best choices you could have made.

That's it. Other than that, cool videos. I would like to see any more that you end up making. Sevendust might have some good songs you could put to a video, I haven't seen that yet. Slipknot might have a couple, but that could be more of a challenge.

Face to Face by Sevendust on the Seasons album would be a good choice. I don't have any video editing skillz or I would try it myself.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Might I recommend some Van Halen......or Twisted Sister perhaps. BTW, has anyone else seen Van Halen's "Dream" music video with the Blue Angels? Kick a$$.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fezz CB said:
has anyone else seen Van Halen's "Dream" music video with the Blue Angels? Kick a$$.
Nope, that must be new! Sorry couldn't help myself. :D

Brett