• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Some videos I made

B

Blutonski816

Fezz CB said:
Might I recommend some Van Halen......or Twisted Sister perhaps.

My thoughts exactly... I actually made a vid of my own to Quiet Riot's "Come on Feel The Noise."

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
T-man said:
I'm doomed :(

I'm there with you. My last name is the same name as a part on an ejector seat =/ I hope the supersitous folks avoid anything to do with that.

T-man

mkoch said:
I'm there with you. My last name is the same name as a part on an ejector seat =/ I hope the supersitous folks avoid anything to do with that.

My first name, though biblical in origin, has been made fun of since I was in grade school. Although admitidly probably less so since the FOX TV series aired whose title is my first name (Titus). But I can just imagine the ready room banter that will turn into my callsign :(. That's alright, I'm a big boy and can take care of myself :icon_boxi

navyao

You can't go wrong with Metallica! Striker's hit'n a target while "And Justice For All" is playing, or maybe a nice Fox 2 shot while "For Whom The Bell Tolls?" Anyway, cool vids. The cat stroke and trap were great!