• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So how do I measure up?

E6286

OCC 191 Select
3 Tat waivers, a pot waiver, and a handful of legal discrepencies from 7-10 years ago. Nothing more serious than underage drinking, however, there are a handful of them so I am a paranoid wreck.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Hope all the waivers push through. Do you know roughly when you're supposed to find out? Or are you just going to find out when you get a call saying they did/didn't work?

I have 1 tat.. smoked pot.... been arrested.. same bag of waivers .. I wouldnt sweat I don't think its just schoolboys who want to be Marines...

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Thanks for the support. I have no idea when I will find out. My OSO's entire office is out of the office at a conference all week so I have no contact with him. It kinda sucks.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Hope you are right Free. I am also hoping the fact that I am now a fed. will help show that I am a different person than the young punk I once was hahaha.