• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA Results - May Board

FSF17

pilot
Just got word from my recruiter that I was Pro-Rec'd for NA and NFO. I am pumped. :icon_zbee

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

hooflys

pilot
Contributor
Thanks to everybody for the advice and help posted here.
Pro-rec SNA as of an hour ago. Thanks again.

htj

Final Select SNA -- January 5 OCS
Thanks to everybody for the advice and help posted here.
Pro-rec SNA as of an hour ago. Thanks again.

I second that as well, I just found out a couple hours ago that I was pro rec'd. Thank you all so much for all your help!

cdrsniper

Lovin' life....
I just cannot believe how fast you guys are finding out the news!!!! Are any of you guys prior military without a recruiter?

millerjd

Stayin' alive
I am still waiting to hear back. Local NRD was out on Friday and called today and they say the (I presume the 'N31') website is down. I'm on my third month being tabled in the past and ready to hear the good or bad news...

:sleep_125

millerjd

Stayin' alive
Somehow I was tabled again to the June board. This is getting frustrating since there is no reason given. There are people who have applied after me and are already final select. Anyone have any idea why? :confused:

cdrsniper

Lovin' life....
Maybe thats why... you did not send your medical info with your package? That needs to be done before you submit.