• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA Results - May Board

millerjd

Stayin' alive
For future reference, this is paraphrased what my processor said about being tabled multiple times. I also have talked to a friend in the family who was a recruiter and said he had someone who was tabled 6 times.

He forewarned me that it was a guess, but that he thinks he knows what is going on. He thinks that they like what they see, but I just don't have the 'points' to get accepted and I'm off only by a little bit. So they are sidelining me until a board comes up where I have enough 'points' compared to others to make it in.

A silver lining in the cloud... :)

riprip

I could use some help from the powers that know. I am not getting information on where my app is at. I applied for pilot and there has to be someone that has connections to log in and see if I even made it in the last board or not. Can someone help me? The email I last received was, I sent your packet in good luck. No response given for the last calls and emails on what is going on. I am age critical. Thank you.

riprip

I got the word I was denied due to my 27th bday coming up in October. I guess they couldnt get me completed by then. Anyone hear of age waivers?

riprip

I agree and that is what I have heard. I asked the Recruiter his response:

As far as the age waiver the board would have initially submitted a
waiver, but unfortunately they didn't consider it.

Are recruiters not allowed to start the process of an age waiver?