• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Simulation Prep

i recently took the ASTB for the first time and not knowing what to expect for the practical section i got 5's across the board. Now the question i have is are there any resources to practice that portion of the test with the throttle and the yoke. any help would be greatly appreciated im stressin now that i only have 2 attempts left

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
i recently took the ASTB for the first time and not knowing what to expect for the practical section i got 5's across the board. Now the question i have is are there any resources to practice that portion of the test with the throttle and the yoke. any help would be greatly appreciated im stressin now that i only have 2 attempts left

If you spent maybe 10 seconds searching the forums... you will find countless information about this. You're a grown up and aspiring officer... learn to find your own answer, especially if it's easy to find.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Play GTA or Ace Combat....jk but it can't hurt.

First time I took it I got a 554 because I bombed the spatial awareness portion and I think I didn't fully understand how the yoke and throttle portion was supposed to work. Second time I got a 766. I wouldn't stress too much. They only see your final results. If you need help with with the spatial part send me a PM and I'll send you something my friend made for me.