• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Side Hustle in A-Pool

Ozarky

pilot
Lol, I actually catch birds insides big box grocery stores.

Attachments

• 7A296206-344D-42F2-9BE3-4027B8F51CBB.jpeg
    7A296206-344D-42F2-9BE3-4027B8F51CBB.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 44

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Dude,
If it doesn’t interfere with your Navy commitments, it’s legal, and you have permission from your command, have fun.

I’d rather enjoy the well-paid free time, but you do you.

I’ve done a few things here and there to earn an extra couple hundred dollars to feed my hobby, nobody really cares.

Pickle

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
2008-2009 was probably the peak of API pool shenanigans.
I’m pretty sure as long as there are Ensigns in P-Cola, A-pool shenanigans will be like highway construction. Something that neither begins nor ends, but just is.

My personal favorite was the guy who went out and got drunk during API academics, woke up buck-ass naked on the quad of one of the BEQs, then tried to convince NCIS he’d been roofied.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I dunno, around @nittany03 and my time an ENS blew up a gas station.
Forgot about that one. Of all the times to fall asleep at the wheel. That guy couldn’t have timed it better (worse?) if he’d tried.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Some of you guys may have been around for the ENS who drunk drove around and crashed into a child/newborn's bedroom and tried to walk it off. Bird hunters were about a year after my time, that one was right before I got there.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
When was the 2ndLt that strangled his gf’s dog
Late 2009 to early 2010. He also cut it in half and threw it in a dumpster. Around the same time as the dude who shot himself through the hand at a stoplight outside the front gate.