• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I stay or should I go? Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love HSC.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
What do you want them to say?

"We're stuck with Firescout and LCS. We plussed up our wardrooms too early and are fucking all our pilot's careers because LCS hasn't reached full stride and we rarely fly because the system of systems is always broken."

??

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What do you want them to say?

"We're stuck with Firescout and LCS. We plussed up our wardrooms too early and are fucking all our pilot's careers because LCS hasn't reached full stride and we rarely fly because the system of systems is always broken."

??
Starboard D. For some reason, we’ve lost sight of the fact that being there to rescue someone whose life hangs in the balance somehow isn’t cool enough to be proud of.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Insight? Sounds like the boilerplate HSC company line to me.

I've been curious if Jack McCain plans on staying in and if so, what life will be like once he has to go back to HSC land. Once you've lived a life in a wild-west environment (whatever that may mean to you), life when you return may not be as rosy. I also keep in mind that, at the end of the day, McCain is only a one-tour HSC guy. To count what he's doing now as "HSC" is disengenious.

Also, FWIW, there's a HSM guy that has done the exact same mission he's doing now. We're all helo pilots, at the end of the day.

Last edited:

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I've been curious if Jack McCain plans on staying in and if so, what life will be like once he has to go back to HSC land. Once you've lived a life in a wild-west environment (whatever that may mean to you), life when you return may not be as rosy. I also keep in mind that, at the end of the day, McCain is only a one-tour HSC guy. To count what he's doing now as "HSC" is disengenious.

Also, FWIW, there's a HSM guy that has done the exact same mission he's doing now. We're all helo pilots, at the end of the day.

He’s going reserves.