• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Should I stay or should I go? Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love HSC.

Pags

N/A
pilot
When’s the last time you saw those systems? I’m...unimpressed...of what’s left.
Don't misconstrue my response to be a statement on the capabilities of the system. MIW, however, is a mission that the HSC community is on the books for and that COCOMs are interested in.

To your question, i havent kept up with the systems for a few years but im not surprised by your impression.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Don't misconstrue my response to be a statement on the capabilities of the system. MIW, however, is a mission that the HSC community is on the books for and that COCOMs are interested in.

To your question, i havent kept up with the systems for a few years but im not surprised by your impression.

You’re right it gets high visibility. Although I’ve since realized above the community level, pretty much all MCM is hand-wave voodoo. A lot of “Oh yeah they’ll do that thing and then we’ll be good” ??‍♂️

I worry to OAMCM folks are being setup for failure.

Pags

N/A
pilot
You’re right it gets high visibility. Although I’ve since realized above the community level, pretty much all MCM is hand-wave voodoo. A lot of “Oh yeah they’ll do that thing and then we’ll be good” ??‍♂️

I worry to OAMCM folks are being setup for failure.
"Lies, damn lies, and statistics." And MIW is all statistics.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Did you know the Senator as a first tour JO?
Why ask a question to which you know the answer?

Of course not, I was born 10 years after the Forrestal incident, but he was a jet pilot, so he was a better man than me, you, and Jack. Isn't that how it works?