• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shotgun-Wielding Man Comes To Neighbor's Rescue

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't forget the zip-ties.....

Thats tight. I'm gonna go buy my neighbor a shotgun.

...and some zip-ties??

I like the quote from the neighbor:

"We're from Tennessee. When we see someone we don't know, we get the shotgun"

Not planning a trip there, but will remember this if I do.

Rossi

...and some zip-ties??

I like the quote from the neighbor:

Not planning a trip there, but will remember this if I do.

Almost forgot, thanks for the reminder. I would give him my pink fuzzy handcuffs, that might be misinterpreted though.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Don't forget the surgical tubing, diapers, bb-gun, large plastic trash bags...ect. O shit sorry, wrong thread. :)

East

东部
Contributor

:eek: Crazy on-liner to remember....:D

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Should have shot both, then claimed self defence. End of story and the state wouldn't have to waste any money putting those two shit stains in jail.

Skeet

Banned
I keep my Rem 870 under the bed. :) Here we have a new law. If they've broken into your house, they are fair game.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I keep my Rem 870 under the bed. :) Here we have a new law. If they've broken into your house, they are fair game.

What was the law before? Just curious, some of the gun laws around this country baffle me ...
I can't believe they actually had to make a law to allow that. Fvck whatever law, if its late and dark and you think breaking into my house is a good idea, I will prove you wrong. Thats not just chest pounding either ...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What was the law before? Just curious, some of the gun laws around this country baffle me ...
I can't believe they actually had to make a law to allow that. Fvck whatever law, if its late and dark and you think breaking into my house is a good idea, I will prove you wrong. Thats not just chest pounding either ...

A few states have a duty to retreat, even from your own house. You must retreat to the best of your ability until you no longer can without serious threat to your body or life. It's ridiculous the times we live in.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
A few states have a duty to retreat, even from your own house. You must retreat to the best of your ability until you no longer can without serious threat to your body or life. It's ridiculous the times we live in.

Thanks for clarifying. Still hard to believe.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for clarifying. Still hard to believe.

Oddly enough, Massachusetts did NOT have a duty to retreat from your home. In fact, MA essentially subscribes to the "Castle Doctrine" when it comes to your home. Odd for a state that is so restrictive on firearms.

MasterBates

But, it applys only to in your home. Place of business, garage, barn, or on your land are still not quite stand your ground...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
But, it applys only to in your home. Place of business, garage, barn, or on your land are still not quite stand your ground...

I believe place of business is, if you own it, though I'm not sure, it's been years since I've lived in MA and had to deal with their laws.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly, I think you went from bad to worse (MA to CA)..

At least MA allows AR's & Such..

I did go from bad to worse. While it totally sucked that you needed a permit to just own a shotgun in MA... at least you could still get hi-caps, ARs, AKs, etc etc in MA. CA sucks.